We’ve spent a first week in Argentina from December 29th to January 6th, and went back to Salta from January 19th to January 27th where we rented a car (again I’ve split this spending in accommodation + transportation).
Note: We are a couple travelling for 1 year and we’ve already spent half of our time and budget and time (20000€ total for the year). The prices mentioned in this post are PER PERSON, except for the taxis and accommodation (usually private double rooms).
Prices are indicated in Euro as we were using the Blue rate (see the yellow post).
Restaurants are kind of fency. We had a great breakfast in Mendoza for 6€ and a great bbq meal for 16€72 with meat and a bottle of wine to share.
- Burger: 7€ in a restaurant
- Full breakfast: 3€
- Coctails: Ron coca 2€65
- Water: 0,70€
- Beer: 2€20 a 500cl bottle
- Juice: 1€60
- Alcool: in a shop we paid only 10€ for 4 beers and 2 wine bottles!
- Cocktails: Ron coca 2€65
- Bus Mendoza – Buenos Aires 51000clp (Julien’s drone has been stolen in his bag locked in the suit). Buenos Aires-Iguazu (See the detail of the trip)8500ars. Night bus Salta – la Quiaca 10€.
- Train Buenos Aires-Tigre 0,30€ with return!
Tigre 3€90, Cataratas 12€30, Quilmes 1€80, Serranias 0,20€
- Phone: 4€84 tourist pack
- Laundry: 2€20
During our road trip around Salta, we decided to sleep in the middle of the desert and enjoy the sunrise on this amazing salty desert! Related posts [NEWS] Video library Road trip around Salta [VIDEO] Thailand 2018 One month in Bolivia Uyuni salar
After a quick trip in Brasil we arrived in Salta from where we started a 4 days road trip. Note: When we talk about “Salta Valley” we are often mistaken: in this North Western part of Argentina you have Salta but also Tucumán and Jujuy regions. Quebrada de las Conchas […]